Men Be Careful

This is directed at guys but women have the same problem. If you are married, do not go behind closed doors with the opposite sex. You are just asking for trouble. I am not just talking about the physical doors. I am also talking about the online doors such as email and chat. There was something that happened to me that if I did not show Shannon what it was, it could have potentially ruined our marriage. I look back now and I realize it was the Lord telling me to show her. If you get emails or chats from other women, either show her or stop it. It is not worth the chance of ruining everything you have worked together so hard for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so true, and is something that I have struggled with. Doing everything for someone does them absolutely no favors and in fact cripples them later in life.

Jamie said...

I totally understand this one! I am about to get married and some things have already happened in our relationship. I know that if he is texting another female sometimes it does upset me until i just go an read it. We are attending a marriage class with our church and they have also taught us dont go to lunch with a coworker of the opposite sex dont get into a car even just to take that person home. Its just asking for trouble. And if it is something that you cant really avoid call up your husband or wife and let them know or ask...